Monday, January 10, 2011

One Step Closer to the Maxis Om Nom Nom Race

As shown in the video, I'm a fan of Amazing race, where racing from one place to another thrills and soul and pump my veins. And in addition, this race is about food, and where am I from? Penang!! I love to hunt for food.
You can say that I am crazy!! Why do I say so? Because I do not mind driving 400km all the way from Penang to Melacca just to have the famous chicken rice ball for lunch


, or to wait for a 2 hour queue just to have one of the best Pan Mee in KL.


And because I FREAKING BOUGHT A DSLR JUST TO CAPTURE ALL THE GOOD FOOD THAT I"VE TRIED.
After 3 years staying in K.L I've explored almost all the good/famous food that my friends could suggest, and even they are running out of ideas. So what's more thrilling that I get to join a race like one I've always imagined myself to be competing in when I was day-dreaming, and through this race I get to explore more choices that I can go to next time?

See this? It's food all over Malaysia!! And it's only 1% of what I've explored!! 
Hopefully I can join this race and make one more of this combined photo of food =)

In this race we would be using iPhone 4!!! My dream phone!!! And also the application, Maxis Finder301 Application!!!


Living my food hunting would be so so much easier next time!! Haha well and of course, we'll be using the Maxis Broadband, which is the best Broadband around and the most worth the value!!


Trust me,  Maxis users know it best!! And I'm one hell of a loyal Maxis user!! Been using Maxis ever since I had my first cell phone 10 years ago!!! And recently I've joined to be a Maxis Angels too =)


Here, you can check them out through these links:
http://itunes.apple.com/my/app/maxis-finder301/id375530216?mt=8#
http://www.maxis.com.my/personal/broadband/wireless_allplans.asp

Me and my friends have formed up a team, called THE PHANTOM




 and THE PHANTOM consist of :
Me, the medical student who is Mad!!! Haha ( photo taken on Laban Rata, Mount KK as we were preparing to go see sunrise )

Calrance, who designed a programme to play games on....food?!
               Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmvSZ93imVE


Belle, who eats as much as me and enjoyed as much, and whom others known as The Silent Killer. She finishes all your food quietly, and when you realized it's already too late =P


Ickes, a loyal Nuffnanger who has been very active in Nuffnang activities!!


Here you go, we have 3 Maxis user (me, Calrance and Belle), and Ickes swears he will convert!! I'll make sure he do!! =)


Maxis Om Nom Nom Race

p.s. I wanna win a trip to Hong Kong!!!! I wanna go Disneyland!!!! Haha but I want HTC also....how? Can I have both?? Haha....just kidding.... =P I just need to win the first prize =)

My T-shirt size would be M

No comments:

Post a Comment