Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Season of the Witch is Here

Season of the witch

Synopsis: (copied from Nuffnang)

In the supernatural thriller Season of the Witch, Nicolas Cage stars as a 14th century Crusader who returns with his comrade (Ron Perlman) to a homeland devastated by the Black Plague. A beleaguered church, deeming sorcery the culprit of the plague, commands the two knights to transport an accused witch (Claire Foy) to a remote abbey, where monks will perform a ritual in hopes of ending the pestilence. A priest (Stephen Campbell Moore), a grieving knight (Ulrich Thomsen), an itinerant swindler (Stephen Graham) and a headstrong youth who can only dream of becoming a knight (Robert Sheehan) join a mission troubled by mythically hostile wilderness and fierce contention over the fate of the girl. When the embattled party arrives at the abbey, a horrific discovery jeopardizes the knight’s pledge to ensure the girl fair treatment, and pits them against an inexplicably powerful and destrustive force.



If you ask me, what do I fear most about witches? My honest answer would be their magic potions. I know, it's something common that people fear about witches. They fear that they will be cursed, turned into a frog, or any sort of animal at all. Or worse, being cursed so that only true love's kiss can break the spell. As a guy, what I fear most is their love potion.


'Why so?' you may ask. It's still OK if the witch is good looking. But lets use some common sense. If the witch is good looking she wouldn't need any love potion would she? So, in other words, those that use love potion on you are witches that look like this....


Scary, isn't it? To be forced to fall in love with a witch that looks like this? Argh, I'd rather die!! Seriously!! But then, when I'm being cursed with the love potion I wouldn't think so. I would think she is pretty....and that, everyone, is the scariest part of all. Just imagine if she ask you to kiss her. Okay fine, shouldn't imagine, I can regurgitate out all my food from previous night just by imagining.

A random lame joke:
Witch: Kiss me!!
Guy: (closing in from front, then left, then right)
Witch: What's taking you so long?
Guy: You have a long nose, it's blocking the way....

Well, I wouldn't really mind that if it's her we're talking about.... *grins*




No comments:

Post a Comment